Skip to content
Share this Gif On Your Site
(Copy the code below)
Main muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Burpees with Push-Ups Guide
- Stand straight and place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Squat slowly until you place your hands in front of your feet.
- Jump backward extending your legs fully to place your body in a plank position.
- Do a push-up and then jump forward. Return to the starting position by pushing through the hills.
- Repeat the burpees with push-ups to make a full set.
- Maintain a straight back and keep your core engaged all through.
- Also, keep your breathing pattern natural and regular throughout the exercise.
- Gently place your hands on the floor to avoid shoulder, wrist or elbow injury.
Burpees with Push-Ups
- Burpees with push-ups are intense exercises that increase your heart rate.
- The burpees with push-ups also make your body strong, agile and flexible.
- Uses most of the major muscles and burns more calories within a relatively shorter period.