Skip to content
Share this Gif On Your Site
(Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Diamond Knee Push-Ups Guide
- Go down on your knees with hands just below your shoulders and palms close to each other so that index finger and thumbs of both hands touch.
- Bend your elbows to lower your body until the chest touches the hands.
- Without bending at the waist, return to the starting position maintaining the spine curvature.
- Breath in and pause in this position before repeating the exercise to finish the set.
- Keep your core engaged and avoid bending at the waist.
- Ensure your pelvis is in a neutral position all through with your neck spine upright.
- As a beginner, you may consider exercising with arms placed on a slightly elevated platform.
Diamond knee Push Ups Benefits
- Diamond knee push-ups strengthen the core.
- Increases metabolic rated and reduce bone loss.
- Diamond knee push-ups are a perfect warm-up exercise for upper body exercises.