Skip to content
Share this Gif On Your Site
(Copy the code below)
Main Muscles worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hand Walkouts Guide
- Stand straight putting your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend over to touch the floor with your palms
- Walk your hands out the farthest you can and then pause. Ensure that your legs are straight when doing this exercise.
- Walk back to the initial starting position. Repeat to complete the set.
- Keep your legs straight and prevent your hips from sagging.
- Your spine should be neutral and your core engaged so as to increase stability in the movements involved.
- Breathe deeply and lift your heels as you walk. Ensure your hands are spread to the furthest position possible.
Hand Walkouts Benefits
- The inchworm exercise warms up the whole body and strengthens your chest, upper back, lower back, abs, and arms.
- Increases balance and stability.
- The hand walkouts shapes and tones your muscles to keep a stable and steady posture.