Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Wall Push-Ups Guide
- Face a wall and stand a little bit farther than the length of your arm. Ensure you place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lean forward to place your palms flat on the wall at shoulder height. Make sure the palms are shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your upper body towards the wall by slowly bending your elbows. Ensure you breathe in as you keep the motion slow and controlled. Your feet should remain flat all through.
- Hold to the position for a second and breathe out as you push yourself back to straight arms.
- Use movements that are smooth, steady and controlled.
- Increasing the feet distance from the wall makes the exercise more challenging and more rewarding.
Wall Push-Ups Benefits
- Wall push-ups strengthen and add definition to the arms, chest, and shoulders.
- Improves endurance, general body balance and maintains body posture/shape.
- Can be used as a shoulder rehabilitation exercise.