Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles worked
Triceps Bench Dips with Knees Bent Guide
- Sit on the side of a bench and place your hands on the edge of that bench.
- Place your feet on the floor and away from the bench. Slide to the rear of the bench and straighten your arms.
- Position your feet on the floor and bend your knees.
- Lower your body by bending the arms until you feel a slight stretch in your chest or shoulder, or until the rear end touches the floor.
- Raise your body back to the starting position and repeat.
- Ensure the height of the bench allows for a full range of movement.
- Place the feet further from the bench so as to increase resistance.
- To make the triceps bench dips with knees bent easier, increase the height of the bench or reduce the distance between the legs and the bench.
Triceps Bench Dips with Knees Bent Benefits
- Requires limited equipment, just concentration, and focus.
- All the three triceps muscles are worked by the triceps bench dips with knees Bent.
- The triceps bench dips with knees bent is also rated among the most effective bodyweight exercises.