Incline push ups Guide
- Stand in front of an elevated surface such as a chair or a bench and then place your hands on it at shoulder-width.
- Keep your body aligned in a straight line and then tighten your butt and ab muscles.
- Slowly bend your elbows back as you lower your torso until your chest almost touches the elevated surface.
- Reverse the movement by slowly extending your arms until they’re straight and then repeat the movement.
- Keep your ab and butt muscles tight throughout.
- Keep your head, torso, and hips in line with each other.
- Inhale while bending your elbows o lower your body and breathe out while straightening them to push up to the starting position.
Incline Push-Ups Benefits
- The incline push-ups create some instability element which forces you to engage your core more.
- Incline push-ups strengthen and build the chest, back and shoulders muscles.
- Helps to sculpt the upper body.