Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
- Stand upright and keep your feet shoulder-width apart and hands on your side.
- Squat as you bend forward to gently place both hands on the floor.
- Once you place your hands on the floor, kick both feet back to get in the plank position.
- Do a push-up, kick both feet forward and then jump as you clap your hands over your head.
- Challenge yourself to perform as many burpees as possible in one minute.
- Keep your back straight throughout the movement to avoid straining your spine.
- Maintain your regular and normal breathing pattern in the entire exercise.
- Follow the steps carefully to avoid injury since if burpees are not carefully exercised may cause injury
- Gently place your hands on the floor to avoid straining your wrists, elbows or shoulder joint.
Burpees can boost your cardiovascular endurance, and as a result, improve your overall performance in athletics.
Burpees are useful when you want to burn many calories at once as it works on all muscle groups.
Burpees alone can help you lose weight and build muscle in your entire body. Try this burpees only workout.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]