Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise should be part of your routine if you want to burn lots of calories and improve your overall strength.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
- Back Muscles
Half Burpee Push Ups Guide
- On a mat or bare floor, get into a push-up position. Now, bend your elbows until your chest almost touches the floor.
- Straighten your arms to complete the push-up then quickly kick both feet towards your hands and lift your hands off the floor.
- Place your hands on the floor again and then kick your feet back to get in the push-up position. Repeat the movement again.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You may do more reps as per your workout plan or at your own discretion.
- Ensure to keep your core muscles tight for more muscle engagement.
- Be careful as you jump into the burpee to avoid hitting yourself.
- If the exercise is too challenging for you, perform it without the push-up.
Benefits of the Half Burpee Push Up Exercise
This unique exercise offers a full-body workout by strengthening your upper and lower body.
Half-burpee push-ups also help improve coordination because it has various movements.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]