Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Even though this exercise doesn’t involve a lot of movement, it’s excellent for activating glutes, thighs and oblique muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Half Squat Torso Twist Guide
- On a flat surface or mat, stand with feet hip-width apart and feet facing forward.
- Slightly bend your knees to get into the half-squat position.
- As you hold in that position twist your body from waist up. Go from left to right or vice versa.
- Do 2 sets of 20 twists. You can do more twist as per your own workout plan or discretion.
- Tighten your ab and oblique muscles throughout to get the most out of this exercise.
- Keep your back straight as you do the squat.
- You can bounce a little in the squat position to avoid getting tired.
Benefits of the Half Squat Torso Twists Exercise
This exercise helps with working on the love handles thus leaving you with a better toned oblique.
It’s easier on the knees than most squat variations.
You can perform it anywhere, whether at home or on the road.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]