Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Other than building your lower body, this exercise stretches your oblique muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Half-Squat Lunge Outs Guide
- Standing with your feet wide hip-width apart and facing forward, slightly bend your knees to get in the half-squat position.
- Quickly rise as you raise the right arm over your head toward the left side.
- Lower the hand and then do the half-squat again. In the next rep, raise the left arm toward the right side and keep alternating after each rep.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You can do more reps as by our workout plan or at your own discretion.
- Ensure to have an upright posture while doing the exercise.
- Tighten and hold in your core muscles.
- Squat lower if you want to make the exercise more effective.
Benefits of the Half-Squat Lunge Outs Exercise
This exercise is good for working out the thigh and butt muscles, toning and giving it good form.
It can be carried out anywhere and without the use of gym equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]