Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is one of the best compound movements you’ll ever do. It’ll give you a full-body workout.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Back Muscles
Hand Walkout with Knee Tuck Guide
- On a mat or bare flat stand with your feet together and toes pointed forward.
- Bend and reach the ground, then with the palm of your hands walk forward to an outstretched position.
- Once in that position, do a knee tuck; jump and bring both feet forward close to your arms.
- Stand upright and walk back to starting position then repeat the movement.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You can do more reps as per your own workout plan.
- Ensure to have your ab muscles tight and navel held in towards the spine.
- Hold for a few moments in the knee tuck for more tension on the arm and leg muscles.
Benefits of the Hand Walkouts with Knee Tuck Exercise
This exercise offers a full-body workout and is ideal for those who prefer short workouts.
It’s perfect for building your strength and boosting cardiovascular endurance.
It can be done anywhere and without much aid of gym equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]