Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Many people find this upper body exercise very challenge but that’s no reason to skip it. It will transform your upper body faster than any other exercise.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hand Walkout to Push Up Guide
- On a mat or bare flat stand with your feet together and toes pointed forward.
- Bend and reach the ground, then with the palm of your hands walk forward to an outstretched position.
- Once in that position, do a push up by lowering your upper body to close to the floor then push your body back up.
- Walk back up to starting position.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You may do more reps as per your workout plan or at your own discretion.
- Keep your ab and butt muscles tight when in the push-up position to prevent your hips from sinking.
- To make it more challenging you could place your feet on an elevated surface like a chair. Or simply wear a weighted vest.
Benefits of the Hand Walkout to Push Up Exercise
This exercise tremendously improves upper body strength.
Hand walkouts to push up also build extraordinary core strength.
It can be done anywhere and weights or any equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]