Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This little-known exercise is excellent for improving coordination an overall fitness.
Major Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
- Lower Back
Cross Body Punch to Knee Tuck Guide
- Stand with legs hip-width apart and hands positioned in a fist at chest level.
- Proceed to then punch towards the right using your left hand and the alternate with the right-hand punching towards the left side.
- Bring then your left knee up towards your chest in an upright manner. Bring it down and alternate with your right knee.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You may do more than 20 as per your workout plan or at your own discretion as you progress with the exercise.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles as you tuck the knee to activate the ab muscles more.
- Keep your arms firm while punching and avoid punching while keeping your shoulder joint loose.
Benefits of the Cross Body Punch to Knee Tuck Exercise
This exercise is excellent for improving your coordination as it has many movements.
Doing this exercise regularly will strengthen your core and tone your abdominal muscles.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]