Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
In this article, you will discover how to perform jump squats, the mistakes to avoid, and how to get the most out of the exercise.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Jump Squat Guide
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart and toes pointing outwards.
- Get into a squat position with your knees bent and back straight. Stretch your hands out in front.
- Now jump up, straightening your body and then squat once you land.
- Ensure that you land on your toes so as to land softly.
- Perform as many reps as possible within one minute.
- Make sure you squat until your feet are parallel to the floor before jumping.
- Avoid curving your back as you squat – keep it straight.
Benefits of the Jump Squat Exercise
This exercise will improve your cardiovascular endurance and build your lower body muscles.
Doing this exercise regularly will massively boost your bone density.
Jump squats will boost your weight loss because they burn a lot of calories.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]