Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is a great warm-up exercise because it boosts your blood circulation and improves your heart rate. It also builds your calf muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Cross Jump Rotations Guide
- Stand upright with your feet close together then bend your elbows and bring your palms close to your chest.
- Slightly bend your knees and then jump to the right then jump forward and jump to the left then jump back and continue jumping in a circle.
- Perform this exercise for as long as you can,
- Feel free to increase your pace to get the most out of this exercise.
- Keep your ab muscles tight throughout.
- Kand on the balls of your feet to avoid straining your leg joints.
Benefits of the Cross Jump Rotation Exercise
This exercise can be handy if you play sports because it’ll boost your explosiveness and cardiovascular endurance.
It also aids in warming up the body and would be a great start-up exercise.
It can be carried out anywhere and without the necessary use of gym equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]