Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
You may find wide grip push-ups a bit challenging if you’re only used to doing regularly push-ups, but they will become easy after a few reps.
Major Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Chest Muscles
- Shoulder Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
Wide Grip Push Ups Guide
- Get in the push-ups position and align your shoulders, hips, and knees in a straight line.
- Keep your arms wider than shoulder-width and then bend your elbows sideways then drop until your chest almost touches the floor.
- Rise until your arms are almost straight and then repeat the movement.
- Perform as many reps are you can and do each rep properly.
- Keep your fingers facing forward and perform the exercise slowly.
- Avoid sinking your hips, as that may increase the risk of lower back pain.
Benefits of the Wide Grip Push Ups Exercise
This push-up variation will strengthen your upper body and make regular push-ups easier.
If you want a bigger and wider chest, this will offer the results you want.