Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles worked
Other Muscles Worked
Push-Ups with Arm Raise Guide
- Begin by placing yourself in the normal push-up position, with your wrist below the shoulders, your abs fully engaged and with your knees on the floor.
- Start doing a push up with your elbows close to the body and bring the chest close to the floor. Lift your right hand a few inches from the floor as you straighten the arms.
- Lower the right hand.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the process, this time lifting the left hand.
- Your feet should be at least shoulder-width apart. This enhances your stability while exercising
- Make sure to place your hands flat on the floor and in line with the shoulders.
- Exhale slowly as you lower your body to the floor. Your body should be perfectly straight.
Push-Ups with Arm Raise Benefits
- The Push-Ups with arm raise builds strength in the shoulder, arms, chest and the abdominals.
- Push-ups with arm raise are a good way to increase neuromuscular control maintaining balance.
- As the core muscles are strengthened, general body stabilization is achieved.