Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Upper Back Muscles
Reverse Fly Without Weights Guide
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your arms just next to your sides.
- Bend your body at the waist until your upper body gets parallel to the ground.
- Slowly lift your arms straight to each side to shoulder height, with elbows slightly bent.
- Slowly get back to the starting position. Repeat the reverse fly without weights for 6 to 16 times.
- Perform the exercise in front of a mirror so as to monitor your form.
- Always breath out while raising your hands and breath in as you lower them.
- Try the reverse fly without weights while standing as an alternative to the normal sit-down reverse fly. Ensure your legs are placed hip-width apart. You can also do the reverse fly without weights while lying on your stomach.
Reverse fly without weights benefits
The reverse fly without weights can be conveniently performed anywhere without the need of gym equipment. No equipment is required.
Several muscles including the deltoid and the posterior muscles are developed and strengthened.
The reverse fly without weights corrects one’s posture by balancing the strength between the muscles pulling the shoulder backwards and the muscles pulling the shoulders forward.