Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Do you envy those who can perform clap push-ups? Well, if you do the exercise above regularly, clap push-ups will feel like child’s play within a few weeks.
Main Muscles Worked
- Chest Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Shoulder Muscles
Push Offs Exercise Guide
- Get in the push-ups position and keep your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your elbows and lower your chest until it almost touches the floor. Explode as you rise and lift both hands off the floor.
- Do a push-up again and then explode again and repeat.
- Make sure your body is aligned in a straight as you do the push-offs.
- Avoid doing this exercise if you have shoulder, wrist, or elbow problems.
- You can make this exercise more challenging by lifting your hands high off the floor. As you get strong, start clapping your hands after each rep.
Push Offs Exercise Benefits
- This exercise will make your hands strong fast because of the high impact movement.
- Push offs will build the strength you need to perform challenging push-up variation.
- Doing this exercise will build your core strength and make your chest bigger.