Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is ideal for anyone trying to build muscle or burn fat rapidly. It’s also excellent for improving overall strength.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Plank Jack Burpees Guide
- Start in the plank position and make sure your body is aligned in a straight line.
- Hop with both feet and spread them apart. And then hop again to bring the feet back together.
- Quicky kick both feet forward as you lift your hands off the floor. Explode with a jump and clap your hands over your head.
- Bend forward and place your hands on the floor. Kick both feet back to return to the starting position.
- Perform as many reps as you can in one minute.
- Keep your hips stable as you do the jacks. Avoid bouncing the hips up and down.
- Keep your back straight and your ab muscles tight.
- You can make this exercise more challenging by adding a push-up to it.
Benefits of the Plank Jack Burpees Guide Exercise
This exercise will build every muscle in your body, allowing you to increase muscle mass rapidly.
Plank jack burpees will keep your metabolism elevated during and after the workout.
This exercise can keep you at shape without the gym or any workout equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]