Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
If you thought one-arm push-ups were impossible, this workout will change your mind. It’s possible to perform up to 10 reps of this exercise if you’re a beginner.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
One Arm Wall Push-Ups Guide
- Stand next to a wall, about 5 inches from the wall, with your legs together and place one hand on the wall at shoulder-height.
- Bend your elbow and then lean in until your chin almost touches the wall.
- Use your arm to push your body back to starting position and repeat the movement.
- Do as many reps as you can for each hand.
- Avoid doing this exercise on a slippery floor as that may lead to falls.
- Do a full range of motion. Lean in until your chin almost touches the wall and then extend your arm until it’s straight.
Benefits of the One Arm Wall Push-Ups Exercise
- This exercise is excellent for toning your arms and strengthening your core.
- Keeping your heels on the floor can help you build your calves and improve their flexibility.
- Doing this exercise regularly can make you better at different push-ups variations.