Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise will improve your strength, coordination, flexibility. Read the instructions keenly before performing it.
Main Muscles Worked
- Chest Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Shoulder Muscles
- Ab Muscles
Ankle tap Push Ups Guide
- Start in the normal push up position with your hands placed under your shoulders. Extend your legs backward.
- Start lowering your chest by bending your elbows until your chest just about to touch the floor.
- While pushing back to the starting position, raise your hips and use your right hand to tap your left ankle.
- Return to the initial starting position and repeat the ankle tap push ups switching sides.
- Make sure your core is fully engaged during the ankle tap push ups.
- Keep the spine neutral and exhale while pushing back to touch the ankle.
- Maintain a fluid movement and breath in while lowering the hips.
Ankle Tap Push Ups Benefits
The ankle tap push-ups will boost your balance and coordination because of the various movements involved.
Ankle tap push-ups will give you a full-body workout and even loosen your hamstrings.
This move keeps the heart pumping, adds strength to the muscles and helps in burning calories within a short period.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]