Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Are you a beginner? This is one of the best bodyweight exercises you can use to strengthen your arms.
Major Muscles Worked
- Chest Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
Wall Push Offs Guide
- Stand next to a wall, about 5 inches from the wall, with your legs together.
- Lean forward and place your hands on the wall shoulder-width apart, at shoulder height.
- Bend your elbows and bring your torso forward until your chin almost touches the wall.
- Forcefully press back and take your hands off the wall.
- Place your hands on the wall again and repeat the movement.
- Perform as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- You can also try to clap as you push away to make the exercise more challenging.
- Avoid doing this exercise on a slippery floor because you may fall.
- Stand further from the wall to make the exercise more challenging/ rewarding.
Benefits of the Wall Push Offs Exercise
This exercise is great for strengthening the core and chest muscles.
Doing wall push-offs can make your life because having stronger arms will make you more self-reliant.
This exercise is perfect for people who want to get better at push-ups.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]