Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Chances are you’ve never done this unique exercise. It activates your upper and lower body muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Back Muscles
Boxer Reaches Guide
- Stand upright with your feet hip-width apart and then slightly bend your knees to get in the half-squat position.
- Bend your torso forward while keeping your back straight. Keep your hands beside your ribcage.
- While in that position, punch over your head with the left arm as you squeeze the triceps of the right arm.
- Lower the left arm to your ribcage as you punch over your head with the right arm and keep alternating the arms.
- Perform this exercise as fast as possible until you’re tired.
- Ensure to keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
- Squat lower if you want to engage your leg muscles more.
- Hold light dumbbells in each hand in order to fully activate your triceps and shoulders.
Benefits of the Boxer Reaches Exercise
Doing boxer reaches is an effortless way to get a cardio workout without a lot of movement.
This simple movement offers a full-body workout, allowing you to transform your body rapidly.
Boxer reaches are ideal for beginners because they’re easy to learn and don’t require a lot of strength.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]