Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Are you tired of doing regular push-ups? This variation will make push-ups more interesting and tone your muscles more.
Major Muscles Worked
- Chest Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
Hand Tap Push-Up Guide
- Get in the straight arm plank position and keep your body aligned in a straight line.
- Bend your elbows and lower your torso until your chest almost touches the floor and then rise until your arms are almost straight.
- Now lift the right arm off the floor and tap the left arm. Return the right arm to the floor and do another push-up.
- In the next rep, tap the right arm with the left arm.
- Perform as many reps as possible while maintaining proper form.
- Maintain a full range of motion by lowering your chest until it almost touches the floor and then rise until your arms are almost straight.
- Keep your ab and butt muscles tight to prevent your hips from sinking.
- Avoid the common mistake of lowering your head. Keep your neck in its neutral position.
Benefits of the Hand Tap Push-Ups Exercise
Hand tap push-ups will build your upper body strength and increase muscle mass.
This exercise will also build your abs and strengthen your core.
The hand taps will allow you to engage your triceps and shoulders than you would when doing regular push-ups.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]