Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Other muscles worked
V Sit Guide
- Start by lying on your back, lift both feet off the floor and extend your hands over your head.
- Lift your upper back off the floor as you simultaneously bend your knees. At the same time, extend your hands over your torso and bring them beside your torso.
- Stretch back your legs straight as you lower your torso to the surface. And repeat the movement
- Do at least 10 reps of this exercise.
- Control your motion by slowly lowering your feet and back to the floor.
- Maintain a straight back and position your neck and head at a neutral point.
- Exhale as you use the strength of your abs to raise your torso.
- Try doing this exercise for one minute nonstop to take your fitness to the next level.
V Sit Benefits
- The V Sit is excellent for building your abdominal muscles and strengthening your core.
- When doing a v sit exercise your abs, glutes, obliques and back muscles are fully engaged and thus improving stability of your core.
- This exercise will build the strength you need to perform more challenging bodyweight exercises such as burpees.