Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Standing Side Bend Guide
- Stand tall and place your feet shoulder-width apart. Use both hands to hold a dumbbell and raise your arms above your head.
- Bend your torso rightwards until your start feeling some discomfort and then pause in that position for a few seconds.
- Return to the starting position. Continue with the exercise alternating sides until a set is complete.
- Face in front and keep your core engaged all through.
- Desist from leaning backwards or forward.
- Ensure your head and neck are placed in a neutral position.
- Inhale while bending to the sides with your arms raised.
- Breath out while getting back to the initial position.
Standing Side Bend Benefits
- Increases endurance in the oblique muscles.
- Standing side bend also keeps the side ab wall very strong
- Standing side bends assist in sculpting and toning your waist muscles.
- Tightens the core and generally improves body posture and stability.