Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Squat Thrust Guide
- Stand straight and ensure your feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body to a squat position and place your hands right in front of your feet.
- Jump backwards and get yourself to the push-up position.
- Once more, jump bringing your legs close to your palms so that you can stand.
- Repeat the exercise to complete the set.
- Maintain a straight back and engage your core all through.
- Your breathing pattern should always be smooth and steady during the exercise.
- Use the squat thrust exercise as a warm up exercise in preparation for other stronger exercise.
Squat Thrust benefits
- The squat thrusts are recommended because they are a a full body workout. The entire body is worked.
- Squat thrust also boosts heart rate
- Improves body strength and agility
- Boosts metabolism
- Squat thrusts are a good weight loss exercise and improves cardiovascular endurance.