Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Other muscles worked
- Neck Muscles
- Lie on your back on a mat, bend your knees, keep your feet flat on the floor and place your hands behind your head.
- Raise your shoulders and upper back off the floor as you squeeze in your abdominal muscles and hold for at least 2 seconds
- Slowly lower your shoulders and upper back to the floor and repeat the movement.
- Do at least 10 reps of this exercise.
- Keep your head in its neutral position, avoid bringing your chin close to your chest.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles as much as possible when you raise your upper back.
- Remember to breathe deeply throughout the exercise.
Crunches are excellent for building your ab muscles and strengthening your core.
This exercise can fix posture problems caused by a weak core.
You can perform crunches anywhere without any equipment.