Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
- Back Muscles
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
Table Maker Exercise Guide
- Sit on the ground and let your legs stretch out right in front of you. Place your palm down and close to your hips with fingers pointing either behind you or towards your toes.
- Slightly bend your knees to place your weight onto your heels.
- With your feet flat on the ground, press using your hands while lifting your hips towards the ceiling.
- Squeeze your buttocks while pushing your feet’ soles into the ground.
- Straighten your back and make a 90-degree angle with your body to form a table. Hold to this position for some seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Make sure to take deep breaths while doing the able maker exercise. Inhale up and exhale down.
- Ensure you straighten the back as much as is possible for you.
Table Maker Exercise Benefits
The table maker is considered one of the best exercises for strengthening the back.
The table maker exercise makes both the lower and upper spine strong and flexible.
In addition, the hips, buttocks, shoulders, and triceps also get worked out.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]