Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Lower back
Plank Arm Raises Guide
- Start at the top of a normal push-up position and bend your elbow to lower yourself to a point where you can transfer your weight from the hands to the forearms.
- After ensuring that your body is in a straight line, brace your abs then extend your right arm in front of you.
- Hold in that position for about three to ten seconds and return to the initial starting position.
- Repeat with the left arm and do about five to ten rounds on each side.
- As you stretch your arms out in front of you, make sure you keep your head up and eyes forward.
- Establish a ‘stretch’ position of your body by keeping your knees straight during the plank arm raises exercise.
- Try keeping your hips parallel to the ground without leaning your shoulder or your legs.
Plank Arm Raises Benefits
The plank arm raises help in training the core and improving your posture.
General body balance is also enhanced by the plank arm raises.
The plank arm raises tighten your midsection and reduce back pains.