Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Doing this exercise will massively boost your cardiovascular endurance and build your leg muscles
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Core Muscles
- Gluteal Muscles
Frog Squat Jump Guide
- While standing, keep your feet shoulder-width apart and hands on the side.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor. As you rise, jump forward and land on both feet.
- Squat again and jump back to the starting position and repeat.
- Keep repeating this movement and perform the exercise fat to burn many calories.
- Land on the balls of your feet to reduce the impact on your knees.
- Start with short jumps and then you can make them longer as you get fitter.
Benefits of the Frog Squat Jump Exercise
If you’re looking to lose weight, this exercise will help because it burns calories during at after the workout.
The jumps may improve your athletic performance because they boost explosiveness.
This exercise will build your leg and butt muscles without any equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]