Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
You’re living under a rock if you’ve never done this exercise. It’s popular because engages numerous muscle groups at the same time.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back Muscles
- Gluteal Muscles
Air Squat Guide
- Stand upright while keeping your feet shoulder-width apart and toes facing forward.
- Bend your knees and then squat by lowering your butt as if you’re going to sit on a chair.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor or lower and then rise as you squeeze your glutes.
- Prepeat the movement.
- Do maximum reps and perform each rep properly and slowly.
- Keep your abs tight and back straight.
- Swing your arms while doing squats to engage your arm and shoulder muscles.
- Observe that your knees don’t extend past your toes as you squat.
Benefits of the Air Squat Exercise
If you want bigger and firmer glutes, this exercise can bring you a step closer to your goal.
Air squats are ideal for beginners who want to increase muscle mass rapidly without the gym.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]