Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This simple exercise works your oblique muscles and outer thighs.
Main muscles worked
- Outer thighs
Other muscles worked
Side leg lifts guide
- Start by lying on your side and extend your legs fully and keep them stacked together.
- Raise your two legs maintaining the stack and hold for at least 2 seconds.
- Bring down your legs and repeat.
- Switch and lie on the alternative side, repeat the movements and do 10 repetitions on each side to achieve a complete set.
- Keep your glutes, obliques, abs, hips and lower back muscles tight when doing side leg lifts.
- Maintain a stable upper body and exhale while lifting your legs.
- Inhale while bringing down your legs to the initial position.
Side leg lifts benefits
Side leg lifts strengthen the glutes, abs, hips, obliques and thigh muscles
Makes the spine to be more stable
Improves your lower back flexibility and tones up the abdominal muscles
Side leg lifts shapes up the waist.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]