Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Unlike the floor crunch variations, this one doesn’t put pressure on your spine.
Main muscles Worked
- Hip flexors
Other Muscles Worked
Standing Cross Crunches Guide
- Stand upright and place your hands behind your back. Your fit feet should be spread hip-width apart.
- Bend your left leg so as to lift your knee highest possible.
- Move your torso towards the left so that your left knee almost touches your right elbow.
- Repeat the exercise while alternating sides until you complete a set.
- Keep your core muscles engaged all through.
- Maintain your elbows open and relax your neck.
- Your back should also be straight during the exercise.
- Maintain a smooth and steady breath. Exhale while crunching.
Standing Cross Crunches Benefits
- Standing cross crunches increase core strength and stability.
- Improves body coordination as well as flexibility.
- Standing cross crunches increase heart rate since it works the whole body.
- Helps in trimming down your waist and burning off excess body fat.