Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Do you want to keep your ab workouts fun? Then you have to add exercises like sprinter crunch to your workout.
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
Sprinter Crunch Guide
- Lie on you back and fully extend your legs. Bend your arms by your sides.
- Lift your torso and bend your right leg and knee so that your right leg almost touches your left elbow.
- Slowly extend your legs to get back to the starting position.
- Crunch to the right side using your right leg and left elbow. Repeat the exercise to complete the set.
- Keep a tight core and breath out while lifting your torso.
- Always maintain a straight back during the sprinter crunch.
- Your neck and head should be neutrally positioned all through.
- Slowly inhale while lowering your body.
Sprinter Crunch Benefits
- Keeps the abs and obliques fully engaged and worked out.
- This unique exercise is excellent or improving your coordination.
- Sprinter crunches may prove your posture if your posture has been ruined by a weak core.