Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Forearm Spiderman Plank Guide
- Start in the normal plank position but with your body a bit low. Maintaining your body in a straight line, slightly bend your elbows under your shoulders.
- Place your feet hip-width apart and then bring your left knee towards your left elbow until your leg almost touches the elbow.
- Extend the left leg back to the starting a position and then repeat the exercise on the right side.
- Maintain a straight and nice back all through.
- Keep your belly button squeezed into the spine.
- Bring the knee closest possible to the elbow and also keep the knee away from the floor.
- Breath out while moving your legs towards the elbows and breath in while getting back to the starting position.
Forearm Spiderman Plank Benefits
- Forearm spiderman plank is a great cardio move that boosts circulation and improves heart health.
- Forearm spiderman plank will build your abs and strengthen your core.
- Doing this exercise regularly build killer core stretch, which will make other exercises and lifting thing feel easier.