Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
You’ve probably done sit-ups at some point in your life. Unfortunately, most people don’t perform this amazing exercise properly. Below are tips on how to get the most out of sit-ups.
Main Muscles Worked
Other muscles worked
- Hip flexors
Sit Ups Guide
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Maintain a flat back and feet.
- Lift your torso slowly to place your body in a sit up posture.
- Roll down your vertebrae one by one to get back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise to complete your set.
- Engage your abs all through and keep your chest open.
- Relax your neck, shoulders and back
- Lift your torso using only your abs strength.
- Exhale as you crunch.
- Breath in while returning to the starting position. Make the return movement slow and engaging your muscles.
- Also, roll your vertebrae one by one to get the best out of the exercise.
Sit Ups Benefits
- Sit ups tone and sculpt your abdomen and also trims your waist down.
- Sit ups target and strengthen your abs.
- The great range of movements also ensure the legs, chest and hip flexors are also worked out.