Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
You won’t get bored with this squat variation because it has various movements. Not only that, it will strengthen your lower and upper body.
Major Muscles Worked
- Shoulder Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Squat and Punch Guide
- On a flat surface, stand with your legs shoulder-width apart and legs pointing forward.
- Get into a squat position, with your back straight and belly pulled in.
- When coming back up, throw a punch with your left arm and get back into the squat. Punch with the right arm in the next rep and keep alternating.
- Perform as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- Remember to keep your ab muscles tight, especially when punching to fully engage your abs.
- Feel free to hold light dumbbells to make the exercise more rewarding.
- Gradually increase the intensity of the exercise to burn the most calories.
Benefits of the Squat and Punch Exercise
This exercise works extensively on the thighs, glutes and arm muscles, toning and strengthening them.
Squatting and punching will increase your heart rate and consequently improve your cardiovascular health.
You can perform this exercise at home, at work, or on the road.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]