Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This plyometric exercise engages oblique muscles and helps improve overall upper body strength.
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
- Rectus Abdominis
Other Muscles Worked
Ski Abs Guide
- Position yourself into a plank position on a mat.
- Ensure your hands are firmly placed on the ground.
- Now jump with your feet together to the left side and as close as possible to your left hand. Do not pause for long and jump back down to a plank position in the center then jump again to the right side
- Follow the same steps each time going back to the center before jumping to the opposite side.
- Ensure to increase pace moderately to avoid strains.
- Remember to tighten your abs and butt muscles when in the plank position to prevent your hips from sinking.
- You can decide to hold more on one side to make it tenser and engaging.
Benefits of Ski Abs Exercise
The exercise is good for building your ab and oblique muscles, consequently strengthening your core.
It’s also excellent for strengthening your arms and shoulders.s