Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is beneficial for activating your oblique muscles and abdominal muscles.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
- Abdominal Muscles (Abs)
Other Muscles Worked
Plank Knee Tuck and Twist Guide
- Get in the plank position and place your palms directly below your shoulders.
- Tuck in the knee, while trying as much as possible to bring it close to your chest.
- Twist your hip inwardly towards the opposite elbow.
- Bring down the leg to plank position and alternate to the other leg following the same steps.
- Do two sets of 10 to 15 reps or the recommended number of reps.
- Keep your shoulders, hips, and knees aligned in a straight line.
- Maintain your eye focus on the mat below and keep your neck in its neutral position.
- Keep your ab muscles tight throughout.
- Avoid performing this exercise too fast as you won’t get a lot out of it.
Benefits of Plank Knee Tuck and Twist Exercise
It can be carried out anywhere without any use of gym equipment.
Helps stretch out and strengthen your ab and oblique muscles.
Better than most ab exercise because it also activates your arm muscles.