Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This unique exercise mainly strengthens your oblique and core muscles.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Rectus Abdominis
- Hip Flexors
Oblique V Ups Guide
- Lie on your left side on the floor as you stretch out the right hand over your head.
- Keep both legs straight and rest your left hand on the floor.
- Lift both legs sideways as you simultaneously raise your right hand. Bring your hand to touch the top leg and then return the legs and hand to starting position.
- Complete reps for one side before switching to the other side.
- Do two sets of 10 to 15 reps or any number of reps that may have been recommended to you.
- You can make the exercise easier by performing it with the knees bent.
- Keep your oblique muscles tight throughout.
- Do not move your head instead keep it neutral.
Benefits of the Oblique V Ups Exercise
This unique exercise is excellent for building your oblique muscles and strengthening your core.
You can perform oblique V ups anywhere without weights or any equipment.