Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This plank variation is excellent for strengthening your ab and shoulder muscles.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
- Shoulder Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
- Lower back
Forearm Plank Pike Ups Guide
- Start in the forearm plank position. Keep your shoulders, hips, and legs aligned in a straight line.
- Once you are in that position, lift your hips up, this will create a v-like shape by which the hip would be the peak.
- Lower your hip back to the plank position.
- Do 15 reps or any amount of reps that may be specifically recommended to you for this exercise.
- Ensure your abs are pulled in to the spine.
- Do the exercise on a mat to avoid uneasiness on the arms.
- Keep your back straight when in the pike position.
Benefits of Forearm Plank Pike Ups Exercise
This exercise helps greatly in tightening of the abs muscles and the core region.
It also helps strengthen your shoulders and legs, thus this exercise can be considered as a full-body exercise.
The exercise can be conducted anywhere without the use of gym equipment.