Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This one of the best full-body exercises because it builds the arms, shoulders, abs, and leg muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Abs Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
Climber Taps Guide
- Get in the straight arm plank position on a mat.
- Now tuck your left knee as you simultaneously lift the right arm to tap the left foot.
- Return the leg to the starting position as you simultaneously lower your hand.
- Alternate the hand and foot in the next rep.
- Do about 10 reps or any amount of reps that has been specifically recommended to you.
- Keep your abs tight to get the most out of this exercise.
- You can increases pace thus making the exercise more intense as it should be. The faster you work it the better.
- Ensure hips are not raised too high to keep good abs engagement.
Benefits of Climber Taps Exercise
It aids in the structuring and strengthening of the lower and upper abs.
It also activates the triceps, shoulders and leg muscles as it is a full-body exercise.
Lastly, this exercise will improve your coordination when performed regularly.