Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Are you tired of doing the same squat variation? Well, this exercise is perfect for adding fun to your workouts.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Toe Touch Jump Squat Guide
- Stand upright and keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees and squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Now jump up from the squat and straighten your torso. Once you land, quickly squat again and touch your left foot with the right arm before.
- In the next rep, touch the right foot with the left arm and keep alternating.
- Do 10 to 15 reps of the exercise or any number of reps that may have been prescribed specifically for you.
- When you jump try to stretch out your body more.
- Land on the balls of your feet to avoid much strain on the ankles and heel.
- Increase pace moderately to avoid injury.
- Ensure toes are well aligned with the knee in order to avoid injury.
- In any case of knee or ankle or back conditions, seek your doctor’s advice before attempting it.
Benefits of the Toe Touch Jump Squat Exercise
The exercise conditions the muscles and joints of the lower body.
Amazing for fat loss because it burns a lot of calories.
It’s a high-intensity exercise, which means it’ll keep your metabolism elevated for hours after the workout.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]