Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise helps keep a healthy hip joint while strengthening the hamstrings and quadriceps.
Major Muscles Worked
- Inner thighs
Other Muscles Worked
Standing Leg Circles Guide
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms to the sides.
- While keeping the toes pointed, raise one leg at about knee-high and start rotating it clockwise.
- Reverse the motion, rotating counterclockwise, and then switch legs and repeat.
- When doing the standing leg circles, stand up tall, keep your back straight, your head up and your abs tight.
- Keep the movements controlled and precise, and don’t shift the weight to the opposite leg.
- Don’t bend the knees, keep your toes pointed and breathe smoothly.
- It’s important to focus on keeping your body anchored and let the abs do all the work.
Benefits of Standing Leg Circles
The standing leg circles is a great exercise if your goal is to increase your coordination, balance, and build strong, long and lean muscles.
This exercise can be included in a lower body workout to help tone your quads, inner thighs, and glutes.
Other than strengthening your lower body, standing leg circles will improve your balance.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]