Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
It is a simple exercise for people of all ages who sit for extended periods of time that can be done at home, work, or on vacation. It’s simple yet it activates every muscle in your body.
Major Muscles Worked
- Leg Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Core Muscles
Marching in Place Guide
- Stand straight with your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet hip-width apart.
- Bring your right elbow forward at the same time as you bring your left knee up.
- Repeat on the opposite side and keep alternating sides until set is complete.
- Begin with the knees lower and, as you warm up your body, start bringing the knees up.
- Face forward and maintain your chest open and your back straight.
- Keep your breathing pattern steady and slow throughout the entire exercise.
Benefits of marching in place
Marching in place is a great way to get your heart rate up without putting a lot of strain on your joints.
This is a low impact cardio move that warms up the muscles and prepares the body for more strenuous exercise.
Besides warming up the body, this exercise can also help keep your respiratory system, cardiovascular system, and immune system strong and healthy.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]