Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is one unique exercise will build your abdominal muscles and help you burn lots of calories.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
- Abdominal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
- Shoulder Muscles
Sitting Punches Guide
- Sit on the floor and keep your knees bent.
- Lean back until your back until you feel your ab muscles being engaged and then hold that position.
- Keep your neck in its neutral position and back slightly curved.
- Through a left punch followed by a right one and keep alternating.
- Perform this exercise as long as you can while in that position.
- Avoid arching your back as that disengages your ab muscles – keep your back slightly curved.
- Pull your shoulders back and keep them relaxed.
- Start with slow punches and then gradually increase the speed.
- In case of any previous back injury, consult with your doctor before performing this exercise.
Benefits of Sitting Punches Exercise
It is great exercise for body strengthening and speed enhancing.
Sitting punches will build your ab muscles and strengthen your core without any equipment.
It’s very easy to master proper form for this exercise.