Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Many of us are familiar with push-ups and mountain climbers but have you ever thought of combining these two exercises?
Major Muscles Worked
- Chest Muscles
- Ab Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
Push Up with Mountain Climbers Guide
- Get in the push-ups position and keep your body aligned in a straight line.
- Bend your elbows and then lower your torso until your chest almost touches the floor.
- Reverse the movement until your arms are almost straight then quickly tuck in your left knee close to your chest. Straighten then leg and then tuck in the right knee before doing a push-up again.
- Perform the exercise fast and do as many reps as you can.
- Avoid bouncing your hips up and down as you do the mountain climbers. Keep the hips stable.
- Feel free to do more mountain climbers between push-ups if you want to engage your ab muscles more.
Benefits of the Push-Up with Mountain Climbers Exercise
This exercise will strengthen your arms, tone your abs, and build your chest muscles.
You can perform this unique combination anywhere without weights or any equipment.
Doing this exercise regularly will improve your cardiovascular endurance, making exercises that require endurance (e.g running) easier.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]