Plank Jacks Guide
- Start in the usual push up position. Place your feet together.
- Hop your feet to as far apart as you can and softly land your toes.
- Jump again so as to bring back your feet to the starting position
- Repeat to complete the set.
- Don’t allow your hips to drop as you hop.
- Keep a stable spine throughout the plank jacks.
- Maintain a slow but steady breathing pattern.
- Tighten your abs and maintain a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
Plank jacks Benefits.
- Develops strength in the core and alleviates pain in the lower back.
- Plank jacks also work as a good cardio exercise that improves your heart rates and helps in burning calories.
- Planks jacks improve and increase cardiovascular endurance and metabolism.